In line with the mission statement, Si Bon provides utmost quality, healthy and delicious goods to its customers daily via niche markets, modernized industries and open production sites; strategic processes that have proven to be keys of success. Si Bon Franchising offers an opportunity to experience the pride and independence of owning your business along with the benefits of a proven system and a strong support network. Changing times are encouraging entrepreneurs to have their own businesses and control their own destinies as they seek to be free from the pressures of the corporate world. Si Bon Franchising is a natural fit for those who are not afraid of hard work, while ready for a rewarding and successful business environment.
Si Bon has enjoyed a phenomenal response to its products and has greatly exceeded its initial annual sales projections.
MASTER FRANCHISE REQUIREMENTS AND FEES
Si Bon’s Master Franchise system allows entrepreneurs to fully own and operate an Exclusive Master Franchise in a territorial boundary of a country; thus the fees differ from one country to another based on demographic limitations, market share and segmentation. Concerning designate franchise Maison Si Bon Malouf requires for a master franchise a fee that’s determined based on the country and the population.(negotiable depending on terms)
ADDITIONAL FRANCHISEE QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- The prospective franchise group should have at least one partner with a successful business management background and one partner who qualifies as the Principal Operator.
- The Principal Operator must live in the area to be developed throughout the term of the franchise group’s existence.
- A Personal Financial Statement and resume must be submitted for each member of the proposed franchise group; a resume must be submitted for the Principal Operator candidate.
OTHER FRANCHISE FEES
- The pre-opening consultation franchise fee is $50,000 per one unit.
- An ongoing royalty fee of 5% of net sales is due on a monthly basis.
- Si Bon requires that a minimum of 3% of net monthly sales be spent by each franchisee for marketing purposes.
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
Si Bon franchising promises to provide you with all the tools you will need to start your own operation and will continue to support you after your store opens. We will provide technical assistance in the following areas:
- Location selection with demographic requirements and recommendations.
- Store layout
- Ability to secure a state-of-the-art point-of-sale information system specifically designed for Si Bon.
- Equipment procurement sources.
- Detailed equipment and supplies list.
- Support in Si Bon accounting, billing and payroll systems.
- Advertising and promotion formats.
- Publicity suggestions
- Full senior and employee training scheme.
- Proven recipes and production schedules.
- Wholesale strategies and systems.
- Training materials and schedules.
- Operational control systems including employee handling recommendations, register controls, product pricing guidelines and production trouble shooting techniques.
THESE FRANCHISE REQUIREMENTS DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO AWARD A FRANCHISE. SUCH AN OFFER MAY BE MADE ONLY IN COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE DISCLOSURE LAWS, IF ANY.